rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cindy vs. Anemia


Anemia Wins!
I hate it when people tell you that you look like you don't feel well.  It's a lot like kamikazee asking someone if they are pregnant. 
"No, no I am not sick. My face just actually looks like this." Come to think of it, I didn't do anything different today; so reason would have me believe that I always look this way...awesome

                                                                             circle eyed for you,
                                                                                   cindy

3 comments:

  1. oh no.

    that happens to me if i don't wear eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is kamikazee.. i googled it and this is what i got Kamikazee

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia : Kamikazee
    This article is about a rock band. For the suicide attack, see Kamikaze

    haha LOVE the picture u put!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Kamikazee, the pilots who knowingly kill themselves to complete their mission
    love you fluff!!

    ReplyDelete