rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Thursday, March 11, 2010

the ripe gripe

Self Check Out

These annoying “convenience” additions are a real problem because they function from the premise that people are basically intelligent; when in fact, they are not. My emotions swing from frustration to compassion as I watch the elderly gentleman, foreign family, and hung over frat boys try and locate their bananas on a touch screen. My local grocer- who shall remain nameless (Albertson’s on Harbor) has even started closing normal lines in favor of these traffic pile-ups. After a long day at work, wretched commute on the 405, and attempting to park in compact spots next to OC sized SUV’s- the last thing I want to do is do your job for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment