rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Red Flag of the Week



Lifted Truck

As I started to back out for work this morning, my review mirror was filled with the beautiful grill of the truck pictured below. My heart skipped a beat as I excitedly wondered if the owner of such a beast might be my neighbor. Or better yet, maybe he would walk out at this very minute to drive to his job at Chaparral. ... Silly me, he is probably sleeping in after a late night of downing Monsters and watching LA ink. (sigh) We'll just have to meet another day.



3 comments:

  1. were there flames? you can't date him if there are not flames. i simply will not allow it. you have standards to uphold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighbors are the best quality people. I think you could make an entire blog dedicated to them, we should start one of our lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea! We can call it, "Howdie Ho neighbor" in honor of Home Improvement.

    Start brainstorming:)

    ReplyDelete