rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Thursday, June 25, 2009

they like me


I've been at my new job exactly 8 days and I've managed to pour the water cooler all over myself and the floor, back into a co-workers car (allegedly, you know how it goes), purse dial my boss 3 times, and I'm pretty sure (positive actually, confirmed by 3 notes, 2 visits, and  4 phone calls in 2 days) that I've scored myself a same sex stalker. awesome. Gotta love first impressions!

the way you make me feel
 cj

3 comments:

  1. BEST NEW JOB EVER!
    i think you and i are WAY more alike than i thought previously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate putting the agua on the tall dispenser thing, i always get all wet and then i have to walk around like that. awesome job with the stalker, score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is moments likes these that make me miss you:)

    XOXO-CR

    ReplyDelete