rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

must love dogs

At exactly 6:23 a.m. this morning, I decided to take action against my crazy dog lady neighbor for the first time by explaining to her in my outside voice that it's, "Too early to walk 5 dogs under my window!"  
A few minutes later, I left the house to pick up the 6th grade girls I have Bible study with.  As I waited outside of their apartments, I saw another crazy dog lady, out, taking her dog on a walk... at 6:50a.m.
Now, how come these ladies who can't manage to stay off the rock, pull out their scrunchies, (more on this to come), and avoid flip flops with daises on them, can have the wherewithal to keep a pet?  And not just keep a pet, take care of a pet. At some point, they manage to stop by a PetSmart and pick up a nice blue leash and treats,  but seem to miss every produce aisle and rehab house along the way.  
Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment