rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Miseducation from Over the Bridge

Episode 1 : never ask questions

Me: "Your quincenera dress turned out!"

Stella: "No, I wore a different one."

Me: "Serious? After months of fittings?! What happened?"

Stella: "We went to pick it up and he couldn't give it to us."

Me: "Why?"

Stella: "He messed it up making the bra?"

Me: "Making the bra?"

Stella: "Ya, I guess when he painted on it... "

Me: "Why was he painting your bra?"

Stella: "because, and supuestamente it got burnt."

Me: "WHAT? The paint burned the bra?...well..."

Stella: "Ya, it burned it."

Me: "...What did you do?"

Stella: "We said we wouldn't pay him, and he said if we didn't, he would cancel my limo. "

Me: "There is so much wrong with this..."

Stella: "My Uncle is handling it"


No comments:

Post a Comment