rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cindy Vs. Boss (possible other title: Sh#t and Boobs)

eh.... it all started innocently enough. A co-worker wanted to show me the following YouTube video (rarely a good move at work, yet one I frequently make).
Us white kids get a great laugh. Two more 20 something co-workers join in, behind my desk, staring at my screen. Half way through the video, a boss, and a pastor, who is most of all, black, decides he wants to know what all the fun is about.

uuhhhhh/mixed with panic I rush to find other videos to pretend to be watching. Problem is, YouTube is now only recommending racial slur videos as options on the right side of my screen at this point. I quickly click on the only non "n" word option...entitled..."shit and boobs"..so..not great, either.

About half way through trying to explain why we all thought this cinematic masterpiece I'm subjecting him to was funny to me, I notice my co-workers have left me alone,with a pastor, to watch a video, entitled shit and boobs. ...sh#t.

1 comment:

  1. bahahhaah. i'm sorry, but this is seriously hilarious and awful. we've had enough shit lately.

    ReplyDelete