rants and chatter designed to impress my new boss...and you of course

Friday, February 4, 2011

Red Flag of the Week


Nascar

I could be wrong but I feel like this needs no explanation. If you watch Nascar, you just shouldn't tell anyone. Never have I or any of my friends ever met someone and after hearing him say, "Well, let's see I like to watch Nascar" thought "Yep. Yep. This is the guy for me." The combination of Florida meets ineteresting clientele meets Danica Patrick creates a "sport" that is more likely to give you ring worm than an actual date.

I don't want no scrub
Cindy

**Disclaimer: Red flags are not always deal breakers. They mean to serve as a point in which you should stop and ask yourself, “Does this signify a deeper problem?” Red flags are also limited to things people choose to do, not things in which they have no control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment